Exploring Creation with Zoology 3 Notebooking Journal
Expand your studies with notebooking activities, experiment project pages, review questions; Scripture copywork; field trip sheets; and much more! Accompanying Apologia's Exploring Creation with Zoology 3: Land Animals of the Sixth Day, students will take ownership of their learning as they fill their notebooks with notes and reminders of what they've learned through careful study.
- A daily schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a flexible two-day per week plan.
- Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned in each lesson with both words and illustrations
- Templates for completing the Notebooking Activities.
- Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
- Map It! and Track It! lessons designed to encourage students to find and record different animal tracks. Tracks are to be completed on a large wall map with the provided stickers and track templates.
- Vocabulary crossword puzzles
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice.
- Project Pages for the student to record what they've learned from the experiments
- More to Explore ideas for each lesson.
- Full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips they enjoyed during their studies.
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing.
256 pages with 63 appendix pages and five pages of stickers; softcover, spiralbound.