WordBuild: Elements Level 3 Combo - Teacher and Student Book
Use only after your student has completed Elements Levels 1 & 2.
The Elements Series is designed for students who have a mastery of phonics, and are exposed to academic text in the content areas. Students will learn how English words are built and strategies to determine pieces of meaning embedded in words.
Classroom exercises teach students to break complex words into prefixes, roots, and suffixes while they learn the meanings of the most frequently used Latin & Greek roots by manipulating word parts. Weekly study is based on root families and students are encouraged to make cross-curricular connections.
All levels in the Elements Series include:
• Individual Student Activity Books covering a full year’s curriculum
• Complete Teacher’s Manual with Answer Keys and Reference Guide
• On-line based customizable software to quickly create countless additional exercises
• Access to additional online printable exercises.
Level 3 includes:
• Student reference guide to affixes